Thursday, January 3, 2013

LRN:Life Right Now

2012 Xmas Tree
Wow...new year>> 2013! So far I have decided to workout at least for 5 mins everyday this year. I hope it sticks I know it only lasted for like two or three months last year on and off.. :/ Need to get rid of maybe a pound or two. I just know what I am eating is probably ruining the whole thing... sabotage! Over my vacation from work and everything else too I have been reading lots of books! I read Skipping Christmas requested from the library, from seeing it on some holiday book list--realized like three pages into it I have seen the movie based off the book :P I liked it, but maybe did not enjoy it much because I have seen the movie. Now that I remember I saw it in theaters when it came out. Anyways loved this break because I did not work :O) and I did get to enjoy my family little as it may be <3 Moments that will stay with me from last year: Not during my break but two days or so before it, my sister and I went to the Phoenix Art Museum...even though I was recovering from my flu or cold I went and we had a good time, glad we went. We had a good Christmas Eve watching  Miracle on 34th Street LOVED IT...never seen it before, and its the very first one but in color. Plus our mami got out early so we all got to watch it comiendo popcorn. New Years Eve we spent with our mom, went to pick her up from work and had a good time doing all the crazy things that would bring us luck, money etc @ 12am. Feeling right now at peace but knowing I need to make some decisions because once again it creeps up of where am I heading in life. Con eso Goodbye...off to eat ;) aww need to mention I got my lasagna finally the 1st of this year ...oh nice to say goodbye to an old friend==S.H. today even if it was really quick. Now really adios next week I'll blog something....another resolution!?
Espy 

No comments: