Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reading like crazy...


So I finished another book, Are you in the house alone? By Richard Peck.... it was suspenseful, scary. I liked how it was written and the time period it was set in. For me it scared me a bit, I felt for the main character. Along with her I felt hopelessness when no one would take her seriously. To the moments of the phone ringing, to seeing her "friend" not help her. It was interesting how each individual responded to finding out the truth, the way it made you question things. The descriptive details on the  other characters were incredible it gave you an image of them. (Madam Malevich and Sonia Slanek) Their parts stood out because of their dress, speech, and gestures. A good book to read in October!! ;)

Now I am reading another book by Richard Peck A day no pigs would die ...I think I have read it before, but I cannot remember.

I know this isn't well organized, but this is just how all my thoughts came out...cannot edit right now have to do homework.

Espy<3

No comments: