Right like I don't think...well I am thinking about the future. Today was the last day of summer school (work). I felt very weird in telling people I would see them in Aug. I mean I am torn am I going to work at the school again or go ahead and look for another job. ughhhh decisions decisions WOW hwtime got to finish up fast...manana is going to be a busy day for me I need to get this stuff done!
:) --->Going to listen to some Plug In Stereo along with doing homework <3 yes SIR!
Like I told Susy I am going to fight to make her be happy....what ever I have with all my strength going to live to try to make my sister smile, laugh, LIVE!! I don't know how I came to that but it did, a message from our father I don't know. Got to go for real now!
-Espy
No comments:
Post a Comment