Saturday, May 4, 2013

la la la...

School is almost over.. only one final left! :) My last project I am not proud of..turned it incomplete. We will see how I do. I think this semester is going to be all B's. I guess that is okay for what we have been going through. Work was good, no real trouble there. This week coming up is more testing ---all week actually. Right now listening to PlugInStereo..I love his voice and lyrics! Listening to his songs make me feel like I am soaring...I am always telling Susy that I want to fly, I am flying listening to his music. An amazing artist for sure! Anyways going on need to focus on finishing up school and meeting up with an adviser. This coming week maybe???! Hmmm going to work on a gimp image, the first one I did following a tutorial is below! Soy yo climbing cheesecake cupcakes. What should my next gimp be like we will see..I'll post it if it comes out good :P
--Espy