Hello so since early Jan. I haven't put anything up...Susy found out some bad news...someone very important had passed and left us here on earth to go with our father. I took it really hard, my mind was crazy and it didn't help going two weeks after to his funeral..bawling but I could not help it. I pushed this resolution of writing on here...I couldn't. I have to accept that death is our end to our physical being here on Earth and just hold on to the memories that I shared with this amazing human being. I will forever have his smile in my memory. :) His love of life...Now going on work has been ups and downs, but I am glad I can say that I love it! I truly am lucky to have this job. School wise there have been some bumps to projects and hw....but on it right now..so I am off have to study test tomorrow.
FREEWAY NEWS: driving on the freeway more..very scary...but a quick way to get to point B :P
1 comment:
<3 this, although it brought tears to my eyes. He was/is a wonderful person and we are very lucky to have met him. :)
Post a Comment