Sunday, September 30, 2012

Been so long....

that I have wrote anything on here...feeling somewhat better! My mami is back from being away for two weeks...excited for her to be back. Life is getting a bit less stressful made a decision I hope I do not regret. We will see only el tiempo will tell as they say. Me encanta mi trabajo..yes it has its days when you wish you did not have to go in or I just feel so tired I do not want to get out of bed. Its a lot of hours I am not use to working but I need to get use to it. Making the mula is only going to last till the end of May. So I need to find another lugar to make some money then. ...To waste my time now and do some homework.?! (Taking some interesting classes...more about them later)

Espy <3

No comments: