
I have done some of the goals I set for myself.... <3 that I actually did most of them. I should be happy about the small accomplishments. Now I have to set goals that are bigger and more important in my life. agghh I need to set up new ones today and complete them this next week :/.... Oh one of my goals was to read and I finished up "The Princess of Mantua" I liked it for the most part but I did not like the hate Barbara had towards her children and their grandmother over them being hunched back...probably because I myself might become hunched back when I grow old...never found out if I have scoliosis :'( would I want to know??? anyways went off the subject..interesting read and it was short. On to the other books I have to read... now to eat mami's yummy food!! ;)
Espy ❤
3 comments:
Yay!! :D It helps writing it down. Happy that I may have helped. :P
Yes your list writing habit helped!
Post a Comment