The semester has gone like it usually does UPS and DOWNS...from getting over a ridiculous semester project in Accounting..But hey making an "A" YAY! Love the way we come through with great grades we think we cannot get. We [Susy and I] must be great then! lol Had an amazing spring break..got to do most of the stuff we never get to do because of school :( We have decided that we will not be going to NAU another :( but I think we need to figure out what we are doing as well as just getting our health back to a place better than it is right now. As for being nervous about the Gothic Lit. online class...which I should be working on right now..the discussion, it seems hard to write something down but I always end up getting all the possible points>>crazy! Finally let someone out of the fam know about my best buddy in the worlds going through. It feels good to have someone know, and I hope it does not change anything. :$ Well I should stop now..oh before I stop..I should include this because it is rare..RARE I thought someone was cute..caught my eye when we went to the capitol..maybe in two years I will see someone else lol Now to get back to my HW...can't wait for semester to come to an end..oh yeah we got papers from bank, no good news still in the we don't know what to do what is going on...oh going to see Mike Posner possibly May 7th Sat. weekend before graduation :) okay got to go.. for real
--EJ
1 comment:
beautiful almost brought tears to my eyes. I love you. I am so happy that someone caught your eye. Its a really good feeling when you get butterflies. You believe you can fly......I am so happy that you are a part of me!!! :D LOVE YA MISTER!! LOL
Post a Comment